Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Good bye friends of Wartburg!

Today, all of my friends from our group left Costa Rica to travel back home to the states. It was a day a little bit difficult for me. Although I am very excited to continue studying spanish in Costa Rica for the next 3 weeks, it was hard to accept that I wasn't able to see all my family and friends back home like they all were. I knew that I was going to miss the group very much while I am still here. We all had so much fun together and the first 3 weeks were an awesome experience. But nonetheless, I woke up and got myself ready for my 15 day of class with Intercultura. All of the professors were rather surprised to see me still in Costa Rica without the rest of the group. But their enthusiasm made me very excited to study and learn more from them. After class, I moved in with my new mama tica and worked on my powerpoint presentation and reflections that I had put off the entire trip. It was a very long day of homework. But all day long, I was thinking about all the cool things I was going to have the opportunity to experience in the next 3 weeks. I am very excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment