Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

¡Qué esperar!

Costa Rica, un hermoso país que, al igual que muchos otros países latinoamericanos, es único por su belleza. Costa Rica es muy especial; guarda muchos tesoros naturales que embellecen sus vistas. And that is exactly what I love the most: the amount of diversity withing one little country. Everything is so close and yet different. No hay que olvidar otra de las características que hacen a costa rica un hermoso país: su cultura, la gente; el ser Tico y su "Pura Vida".

But well, what am I telling you about. In a few days we will all be enjoying a wonderfull May Term in Costa Rica, and you will be seeing with your eyes all the things I say.

Ben wrote earlier, Boerigter, Ben, and I will be doing our best for you to enjoy and have a memorable Sapnish May Term en Costa Rica. I sincerely hope that by the end of this term we all come back hablando muy buen español, and loving Costa Rica as much as I do

Chaauuu

No comments:

Post a Comment